Steve Reed is a Blackberry Expert. He owns his own IT consulting firm, Gigabitz Consulting Services, in the Twin Cities and provides computer/network/server support for small busineses in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. He also provides Blackberry and Blackberry Enterprise Server support to other independent IT consulting firms and their clients.
- Should I ditch my Blackberry Storm for the Storm 2?
- Google w/ GPS
- Blackberry Storm GPS Update – Nav4All
- Blackberry Storm and Free GPS
- A Tale of a BES Activation Nightmare…
- How to transfer video from the Blackberry Storm to your PC
- The Storm Arrives in Time for Christmas!
- Blackberry Storm vs. Blackberry Bold. Which is better for business use?
- Do you need a Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES)?
- The Votes Are In: Blackberry Storm Sucks?